MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Nibiru Studio which sdk For vr

which sdk For vr

emreboz34 Post time 2018-11-2 19:44 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
11 2256
Post time 2018-11-2 19:14 | Show all posts
HELLO GOOD MORNING THE TRUTH FASCINATED WITH THAT WONDERFUL PRODUCT OF THE GLASSES ADA VR PRO BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM OF A DAY FOR ANOTHER I SHOWED IT AND ONLY SHOWED THE ADA PRO LOGO OF THE BEGINNING WHEN ONE TURNED ON BUT IT DID NOT ENTER THE SYSTEM OPERATIVE I ASK YOU TO PLEASE SEND ME THE FIRWARE OR THE ROM FOR ME TO RE INSTALL THE OPERATING SYSTEM IN MY VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES ADA VR PRO PLEASE HELP ME AS THE NECESSARY FIRWARE FOR ME TO INSTALL IT IN MY GLASSES PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL motovelos33 @ gmail.com AGAIN THE CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT WONDERFUL PRODUCT I HOPE HIS GREAT COLLABORATION SINCE I WANTED ON THE WEB AND I DO NOT FIND THAT OPERATING SYSTEM OR ROM IN ANY SIDE PLEASE COLLABORATE ME THANK YOU ALBERT COSS MY BOOAR IS THE MODEL V509_MB V1.2 BRINGS GIROSCOPIO OF 9 AXES BLUTOOTH WIFI OS ANDROID AND RESOLUTION 1080 P
Post time 2018-11-2 19:44 | Show all posts
BUENOS DIAS POR FAVOR AYUDENME SEÑORES NIBIRU NECESITO POR FAVOR ME COLABOREN CON UNA COPIA DE IMAGEN O DE FIRWARE  MAS EL PROGRAMA PARA PODER INSTALARLO PARA MIS GAFAS TODO EN UNO ADA  VR PRO MODELO DE LA BOOAR ES  V509_MB V1.2  CON  CPU ALWINNER  H8    COM 16 GB  ROM Y 2 GB RAM  RESOLUCION 1920 *1080  OS BASADO EN ANDROID 4.4  CUSTOMIZED SISTEMA MULTIDIMENSION   COM
VR VERSION  NIBIRU 2.10.013  FRECUENCY 2.0 GHZ BLUETOOTH  GEO GIROSCOPE WIFI OTG  TARGETA TF   BATERIA  CONTRUIR  EN 3200 MAH   VISUALIZACION DE PANTALLA 5.5 INCH  LO QUE PASO FUED QUE INSTALE UNA APK Y ME BLOQUEO LAS GAFAS  NO ME FUNSIONA EL RESETEO NY  NY EL MODO RECOVERY  SOLO MUESTRA EL LOGO   AL ENCENDERLAS Y SE QUEDA  SOLO  EN ESA PANTALLA MY CORREO ES motovelos33@gmail.com   muchas gracias
Return to forum
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!