MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Other Tools How to change the Background Panorama

How to change the Background Panorama

Inkarma Post time 2017-7-12 18:34 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
3 1126
Hello,

i have an All in One VR Headset with Nibiru on it installed. I’d like to change the Background Panorama Image to one of my own Panorama Images. How can i do that?

Thanks for Help.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-11 14:38 | Show all posts
Hi,  I am not very clear about your requirement. Do you want to change the system theme? We provided many system themes in settings but currently we are not support set the system theme by customized image file.
Post time 2017-7-10 17:38 | Show all posts
StevenZhang replied at 2017-5-11 14:38
Hi,  I am not very clear about your requirement. Do you want to change the system theme? We provided ...

I have 2 Themes inside my Setting. I Would like to just change the Background Image in one of them. I want to use my own Equirectangular Image.

Also, i can not log in to my Account on my VR Headset. I always get the Message that the Username or Password is not correct, but it is correct.

And, how can i Upgrade to Version 3 - i have Version 2 installed.

Thank you so much for any help
Post time 2017-7-12 18:34 | Show all posts
Inkarma 发表于 2017-7-10 17:38
I have 2 Themes inside my Setting. I Would like to just change the Background Image in one of them ...

Hi,Some system versions have only 2 themes inside Setting,Your system should be one of them。Currently we are not support set the system theme by customized image file.

About the account cannot login.,Please Check to register on vros.inibiru.com ,and make sure your VR-headset is an overseas version。

About the  system upgrade, we will gradually update each channel of the system, please feel free to wait
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!