MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Other Tools Full flat 4K Video Playback ?

Full flat 4K Video Playback ?

stereo3d Post time 2017-9-8 19:49 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
1 488
Hi,

I acquire a 4K Display nibiru device from Topying. I trying to do something very simple...

to play a 4K video file into the 4K display , with no transformation, scaling, ... just play a 4K file onto a 4K native screen ( 1:1 ).  Abosolutely no corrections. Just flat full screen.

I could not find a way, except the theater application that scales and modify my video, so turns into a low quality viewing experience.

Please let me know if this is possible to get done ?

Thanks in advance,
Kike

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-8 19:49 | Show all posts
Hi,
Could you tell us your device OS version in Settings->About Device. In Nibiru OS, all applications are rendering in VR mode. So you want to flat full screen which is not a VR mode.

If your 4K video is a 3D format (Left/Right), We suggest you to install a general mobile/TV video player app in device and if your rendering press N button to switch VR mode.  

If your video is a general 2D format, in VR, it cannot reach full screen. It is because it should maintain the 16:9 in VR left/right part. So 2D video cannot full screen display in VR device, the top and bottom will show black for 16:9. You can also use a general mobile/TV video player to play it. If the VR display is not correct, switch VR mode to try it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!