MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Nibiru Studio sensor calibration

sensor calibration

dprh@free.fr Post time 2018-5-11 18:20 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
3 699
Hi,
I'm testing different all in one VR headsets and on all of them gyroscope drifts (image not centered after 5 min of playback). I have experience this issue on mobile phones and it's solved by physical sensors calibration (rotation in 3 axis). Is there such a thing on Nibiru?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-22 15:40 | Show all posts
Hi,

Could you provide the version number and version type of All-in-one devices which have gryo drifts problem? We will check it first. In common, all-in-one VR devices will do sensor calibration in factory. And our latest OS also provide the calibration function but it depends on the OS version and hardware support.
Post time 2018-5-6 16:00 | Show all posts
StevenZhang replied at 2017-9-22 15:40
Hi,

Could you provide the version number and version type of All-in-one devices which have gryo dri ...

Hi, Nibiru OS version is 3.00.001.
The system is based on S900 VR board. The drift is quite important, around 10°/min. Besides gyro drift it also has a very annoying problem of "jumps" when getting hot, after 8 minutes of playback. The direction randomly changes by a big amount. I can detect this problem by software but it would be better if it was treated on Nibiru directly or in hardware part.
Post time 2018-5-11 18:20 | Show all posts
Hi, I've got this very same problem with an Actions S700 headset.

Any news on this? My headset manual is in Chinese, I can't seem to figure out how to recenter it.

Thanks in advance!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!