MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Other Tools What online database is right for me?

What online database is right for me?

breckjensen Post time 2017-11-2 16:57 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
1 493
Hi there,

I have a pretty sprawling collection that I have organized in an Excel spreadsheet. Now I'd like to be able to start utilizing an online database (like MTGGoldfish, Deckbox, etc.) but I have a really unfriendly way that my spreadsheet is set up in terms of uploading an inventory. For each new set, I basically create a new sheet in Excel where I inventory all the new cards, and then remove them once I have a playset, leaving only the cards that I don't have. I've attached an image to help illustrate what I'm talking about. For example, this is what I don't own in the Kahns block. I have playsets of every card in KTK, every card in FRF except for Ugin (which I have zero of), and most cards in DTK (the numbers indicate how many I own, and I would delete the line once I own a playset). Is there an easy way to tell a website, "Include four of everything from this set but Ugin?" Same for DTK, except there are more cards that I don't have any or full playsets of. Or even KTK, where I do have a playset of every card. I can't imagine manually going over every card...

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/foru ... ase-is-right-for-me

website builder software

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-2 16:57 | Show all posts
Hi  We don't know anything about your problem,it doesn't look like our Nibiru SDK problem.
So,sorry about that.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!