MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Other Tools Distance learning taps in to virtual reality technol ...

Distance learning taps in to virtual reality technology

breckjensen Post time 2017-12-15 15:51 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
1 565
Hi,

“I knew the OU from when I was a kid and I used to watch the maths lessons on TV,” says Chauncy, who graduated from the OU with a psychology degree in 2012. “I’d recommended it to one of my delegates and when I got home that night, I thought: why don’t I make a life change as well? My children were coming to the end of their schooling and my son was doing A-levels, so I had to be around to support him. I also had to earn a living. So it was the only option that worked. It was a wonderful experience and really helped me move forward with the kind of training I could offer.”

Distance learning is a much better fit for people like Chauncy, says Julie Stone, director of online learning at the University of Derby, points out. “Online learning offers a number of benefits that face-to-face campus based studies can’t – namely around flexibility,” she says. “People can learn at a time and place that suits them, fitting study time around work and family commitments. Few mature students can commit to fixed campus-based lectures week in, week out and technological advancements have enabled people to gain a respected education through online methods.”

For More Details

Solutions Marketing Examples

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-15 15:51 | Show all posts
Hi, your post not relate to our VR 。
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!