MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Other Tools Audio SDK OculusNativeSpatializer unity plugin issue ...

Audio SDK OculusNativeSpatializer unity plugin issues

Joseph Post time 2018-5-12 00:16 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
1 155
Hi,

I searched the internet and this forum, but I'm afraid I'm the only one with that problem.. The thing is, that for some reasons the audio SDK doesn't work for me. I setup my Unity-Project as it is described in the docs. But I can not hear any difference whether the Spatializer in the AudioMixer is activated or not. Also the Reflections didn't work.
I randomly played around with all the sliders of the spatializer and suddenly it worked (I think it was the "far" value of the OculusSpatializer). Then, after a while it stopped working again. I reset all values to default and again randomly change values. This time it start working when I changed the "Near" value.
So it seems to work only randomly. Or did I miss something or even misunderstood how to use the SDK.
Does someone else have similar issues?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2I7jr9c
Custom animation company

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 00:16 | Show all posts
Hi Joseph,

You copied then pasted a question from 2015 in Oculus' forums. I'm beginning to think your threads are not genuine and you only use them to post the link to vidzzy.com dressing them up a bit so you're not banned automatically.

Reported.

Kind regards.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!