MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Unity/Unreal SDK [PROBLEM] Movements not smooth

[PROBLEM] Movements not smooth

Rémi Post time 2018-11-16 13:47 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
3 58
Hello,
I'm contacting you because I have a problem of "false slowdowns" with the Nibiru SDK when I install an apk made with Unity on my BOBO VR X6 headset.

When I install "NVR_Unity_Android_Demo.apk" (provided as demo on dev.inibiru.com) on my headset, I have no problem, everything works perfectly.
But when I create a new apk from the Unity project "NVR_UnityDemo", I have "false-slowdowns" (while the FPS are at 40-45 minimum), the headphones do not follow in a fluid way the movements of the head. I have the impression that the SDK is trying all the time to "re-center the horizon"?

I made all the recommended settings in the document "NibiruVR_SDK_Unity Developer Guide 2.1.0.pdf". I tried with Unity 2018.2.1f1 (pro version) and Unity 2017.2.0f3 (pro version), I tried with different scenes, I tried with different settings in "player settings" and I always have the same problem!
I do not understand where the problem may come from.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-13 10:27 | Show all posts

I think you can diff the demo's projectsettings with your project, or you can copy demo projectsettins to your project.

Demo :
NibiruVR_SDK_Unity_2_1_0\Demo\NVR_UnityDemo.zip\ProjectSettings
Post time 2018-11-15 22:31 | Show all posts
Thank you for your reply.
The problem was that you should not check the box "Multithread rendering" and it is not specified anywhere. Even by copying / pasting the "Project Settings" folder it sometimes activates it, which makes the problem difficult to identify.
Post time 2018-11-16 13:47 | Show all posts
Rémi replied at 2018-11-15 22:31
Thank you for your reply.
The problem was that you should not check the box "Multithread rendering"  ...

Glad to hear that.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!