MobileMobile | Continue

Nibiru VR Development Unity/Unreal SDK [PROBLEM] Order the external video player

[PROBLEM] Order the external video player

Rémi Post time 2018-11-20 19:32 | Show all posts [Copy URL]
3 73
Edited by Rémi at 2018-11-16 01:17 \n\nHello,
I'm contacting you because I'm trying to send commands to the external video player, but I can not find what to do.

I can launch a video with the right configuration (with "NibiruTaskApi.OpenVideoPlayer(path, loop, decode, mode, type2D3D)"), but I would like to hide "controller" (forward, rewind, play/pause ...). I use this function: NibiruTaskApi.VideoPlayerShowORHideController ("false")

but it does not work, maybe I do not call it in the right place or at the right time, but the documentation is not very full and I can not find more information.

I have the same problem with the function "NibiruTaskApi.CloseVideoPlayer ()", I try to close the video player after x seconds, but it does not work. I'm using "NibiruTaskApi.Invoke (" CloseVideoPlayer ", 5)" but it does not work.

I do not understand where the problem may come from.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-16 13:46 | Show all posts
NibiruTaskApi.OpenVideoPlayer
It calls the video player app to play video, when enter the video player app your unity app when go to background, you can not controll the app, and the CloseVideoPlayer also does not work. You can click back button to resume from video player app.

I think you can use android service to call Close api.

Thanks
Post time 2018-11-19 21:58 | Show all posts
Thank you for your answer but I want the closing of the video player is done automatically (so without the previous button).

But I do not understand why we talk about the function CloseVideoPlayer in the document "NibiruVR_System_API_Unity_Develop_Guide.pdf" if we can not use it from Unity? (Because in this case, we can only call this function if the video player is closed and it is therefore useless. This is the same problem for the VideoPlayerShowORHideController function).

So I really need your help to help me call (with a delay) a function to close the video player and how to call the function VideoPlayerShowORHideController because I can not find anything on my side.

Thank you in advance for your help, this is an urgent problem!
Post time 2018-11-20 19:32 | Show all posts
Rémi replied at 2018-11-19 21:58
Thank you for your answer but I want the closing of the video player is done automatically (so witho ...

I have explained that :
when enter the video player app your unity app when go to background, you can not controll the app, and the CloseVideoPlayer also does not work because your unity app has gone to background.
I have told you a way to use CloseVideoPlayer api, use android service run background, after a time to call CloseVideoPlayer.

And in new sdk version, we have removed the CloseVideoPlayer api,  some developers confused about it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!